Through preventative dentistry, we form a partnership with our patients to ensure you achieve and maintain optimum oral health
Preventative dentistry is treatment and care administered to prevent cavities, tooth decay, and gum disease. It is because of our efforts, many of our patients avoid having to undergo extensive dental work in the future and enjoy healthy smiles throughout their lifetime.
We always tell our patients that it is essential to maintain good dental hygiene and to visit every six months for a thorough examination and clean. This way we can ensure you are on the right track and any issues are tended to straight away.
Our top preventative care tips are:
- Use a soft toothbrush with rounded bristles
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months or after an illness
- Brush twice daily (preferably after breakfast and dinner)
- Use toothpaste with fluoride
- Floss once daily (preferably after dinner)
- Visit us on a routine basis